Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Recent inspiration

Thanks to Rachel for the great idea of "spreading the love" during the month of February by highlighting fun blogs!

I've come across some AWESOME finds lately! Here are my current favorite reads:
  • Impress Your Kids - LOVE this blog and what it stands for! It is Biblically-based and has so many quick and easy tips for child-rearing, crafty projects, and instilling God's word in your child's heart! Love it!
  • Make and Takes - Oh my goodness, I am loving the creativity that flows from this site! I have stored away so many adorable ideas for future use!
  • Skip to my Lou - Possibly the cutest site I have ever seen. While some of her ideas are a little advanced for our age group, I will definitely keep this one in mind as my daughter grows!
  • Because Babies Grow Up - Well, they do, don't they?! What a neat compilation of ideas that are based on baby's development needs... as they grow!
  • No Time for Flashcards - I came across this site forever ago, but was just reintroduced to it recently, and I love it! I'd like to think I'm creative... until I see all of these amazing ideas! :)
If you have other favorites, let's hear them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment