I've come across some AWESOME finds lately! Here are my current favorite reads:
- Impress Your Kids - LOVE this blog and what it stands for! It is Biblically-based and has so many quick and easy tips for child-rearing, crafty projects, and instilling God's word in your child's heart! Love it!
- Make and Takes - Oh my goodness, I am loving the creativity that flows from this site! I have stored away so many adorable ideas for future use!
- Skip to my Lou - Possibly the cutest site I have ever seen. While some of her ideas are a little advanced for our age group, I will definitely keep this one in mind as my daughter grows!
- Because Babies Grow Up - Well, they do, don't they?! What a neat compilation of ideas that are based on baby's development needs... as they grow!
- No Time for Flashcards - I came across this site forever ago, but was just reintroduced to it recently, and I love it! I'd like to think I'm creative... until I see all of these amazing ideas! :)